Thursday, January 13, 2011

Calling Joyful Teachers!

I love what I do.  I find great joy in coming to work every day and feel very passionate about teaching. 
I know so many of you feel the same way.

My colleague, Patricia Reinhardt, and I have begun work on a book about finding happiness and joy in teaching.  In order to lay a foundation for our work, we need to gather information from a wide variety of teachers.  If you would be interested in being part of our research by completing a survey, please contact me and provide me with your email address.  We will then send the survey to you.

Please pass this along to other teachers you think may be interested.
 
We are looking forward to hearing and learning from you!
Email me at dgjasonsmom@gmail.com or leave a comment following this blog

3 comments:

  1. I would love to participate if I could :-) I am a first year teacher in DC - I heard all of the horror stories about how the first year of teaching is the worst year ever, but it's been the BEST year ever (so far, knocking on wood right now!) My email address is 99howard@cardinalmail.cua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in participating in your survey. I teach 3rd grade in NJ. My email address is lsullivan@newtonnj.org Thanks

    ReplyDelete